Belcan Sr. Quality Engineer in Texarkana, Texas
Sr. Quality Engineer
Job Number: 224860
Description: A Sr. Quality Engineer job in Texarkana, TX, is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be crafting and implementing quality for FAR regulation compliance. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor's degree in a technical field and a minimum of 15 years’ of Quality Engineering experience with Defense manufacturing. Munitions experience is a plus. U.S. citizenship also required. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established Defense solutions company.
• Create and implement quality plans to ensure FAR regulation compliance
• Act as the customer liaison for all quality issues. Collect and analyze data for proactive defect prevention, investigate the cause of nonconformities to develop corrective and preventative actions as well as support product and process optimization
• Quality Management System support including, Audits, Internal Training, Configuration Management, Material Review Board, Change Control and Material Review Board
• Participates in continual improvement projects to increase productivity and reduce or eliminate scrap and rework
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field with at least 15 years’ of experience as a Quality Engineer
• Experience interacting with Program Management offices of Combat Ammunition Systems and/or Close Combat Systems
• Six Sigma Green or Black Belt training; ASQ Certifications (CQE/CQM) a plus
• Experience creating, documenting and implementing processes to meet the following:
Customer (Government) approved First Article Acceptance Testing per FAR 52.209-3, -4000, 4001
Acceptance Inspection Equipment/ Automated Acceptance Inspection Equipment (AIE/AAIE) program plan per ES6925, FAR 52.246-4018.
Critical Characteristics per FAR 52.246-4011, ES6917 (or Process Capability, Control, and Improvement clause
Statistical Process Control per FAR 52.246-4014, ES692
Measurement System Evaluation per FAR 52.246.4018
If you are interested in this Sr. Quality Engineer job in Texarkana, TX, please apply via the "apply now" link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services*from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Texarkana , TX
Minimum Experience (yrs): 15
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart