Accenture Security Mobility Consultant - Location Negotiable in San Antonio, Texas
Title: Security Mobility Consultant - Location Negotiable Location: USA-Southwest Other Locations: USA-Northeast, USA-West, USA-Southeast Job Number: 00563581
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales. Security professionals apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients.
Cyber Defense professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities: Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Closely follows thestrategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals. Interacts with seniormanagement at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach. Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments . Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility . Manages large - medium sized teams and/orwork efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
We are currently looking for managers for our Security practice with extensive experience in mobility security strategy, architecture, implementation and operations for our client projects.
Accenture's Security practice helps organizations work through complex business and technology issues to provide a straightforward approach to information and network security. Our security professionals bring deep technology skills and industry knowledge to any organization and work closely with clients to design and implement a security solution closely tied to business objectives. Our consultants identify and evaluate business needs for security gaps and will help to create security project plans. They also anticipate security requirements and identify sound security controls for applications, systems, processes and organizations. Our consultants can easily work with non-security teams to integrate security controls on projects.
Key Responsibilities may include one or more of the below:
• Working directly with clients and Accenture teams to design and implement security solutions around mobility, wireless, and Internet of Things (IoT) technologies across platforms and vendors
• Performing requirements analysis and developing mobile, wireless, and IoT security strategies and roadmaps for clients
• Performing vulnerability analysis/assessments of mobile/wireless/IoT infrastructure, platforms, and applications
• Assisting client teams in implementing secure mobility for their existing applications/infrastructure/devices
• Developing and integrating secure mobile apps / mobile web apps and performing security source code review (static and dynamic)
• Advising and Implementing mobile device management, mobile threat management, and mobile application management solutions
•Minimum of 3 of the following:
Minimum 2 years experience in IT field with hands-on experience implementing mobile, wireless, IoT security technologies (e.g. mobile device management, mobile app / mobile web app security, mobile malware analysis, wireless security solutions, etc.)
• Minimum 2 years experience hands-on development experience in traditional (e.g. Java, C , .NET) or mobile (e.g. Objective C for Apple mobile platforms) programming languages
•Minimum 2 years experience with various mobile platforms (e.g. iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry) and/or wireless technologies (e.g. cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, NFC, LMR)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working withSecurity Standards and Regulations such as ISO 27001, NIST Special Publication800-53, 800-48, 800-171, DoD Risk Management Framework, etc.
• Minimum 1 year experience vulnerability and penetration testing experience against mobile platforms and applications and/or wireless networks• Bachelor's degree (Preferred in one of the following but not necessary: Science, Engineering or associated field) or Equivalent Work Experience
• One or more Industry-adopted security certification (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CEH, CWSP, GIAC)
• Ability to travel up to 100%
• Strong knowledge in computer networking, services, and protocols
• Knowledge of cloud security standards and best practices
• Security architecture design and development experience
- Aerospace,Defense, and Government experience
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills •
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.