Oceaneering Support Analyst IV, Client Services in Houston, Texas
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
The Support Analyst IV, Client Services is responsible for the support and maintenance of computer-related equipment and software applications.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Set up, image, and maintain company issued desktops and laptops.
- Provide end-user support for all computer related applications.
- Prioritize and respond to IT support tickets within SLA requirements.
- Configure, test and troubleshoot network connectivity for local and remote computers.
- May travel to various local Oceaneering offices.
- Plan and prioritize tasks in order to accomplish goals.
- Maintain a safe and clean IT working environment.
- Bachelor's’ degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum one (1) year experience in maintaining computer hardware/software and working in a customer oriented service environment.
- Have knowledge of: Computer imaging, Active Directory, Novell, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, videoconferencing applications, PeopleSoft, Enovia, AutoCAD, SolidWorks.
- Valid U.S. driver's’ license
- A+ Certification
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, or other non-merit factors.
Job Title: Support Analyst IV, Client Services
Location: Houston, Texas
Job ID: 12211
Full/Part Time: Full-Time