Textron Project Engineer in Fort Worth, Texas
A Project Engineer for the Innovation team will plan, organize, and manage technical projects from conception to completion to support innovation goals and objectives. Specific duties include:
· Capture and maintain process and product requirements defined by Subject Matter Experts.
· Create and maintain project plans, determine required deliverables and milestones, assign resources and estimate tasks.
· Manage and control testing, risks and contingency plans, budget, deliverables, and project changes.
· Collaborate with external suppliers, partners, and internal departments (multiple engineering disciplines, manufacturing, procurement, finance, IT).
· Coordinate design reviews, engineering changes and configuration management tasks.
· Verify and validate engineering designs with system models and requirements.
· Develop new project management and system analysis tools and capture best practices / lessons learned.
· Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical or other related Engineering discipline. MS preferred.
· At least 2 years of Project Engineering experience.
· Proficient user of MS Project.
· System modeling is a plus
· Able to travel 15-20%
· Demonstrated success to driving resolution of complex technical problems as a team, requirements, and systems analysis, design skills, project management, manufacturing, process improvement, technical understanding, documentation skills.
· Interpersonal and communication skills
· Teamwork attitude
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Primary Location US-Texas-Fort Worth
Recruiting Company Bell
Job Level Individual Contributor
Shift First Shift
Req ID: 263353