DynCorp International LLC. Quality Control Inspector in KILLEEN, Texas
TheQuality Control Inspectormonitors, evaluates and executes audits of aviation operations to ensure compliance with customer policies, processes, procedures and controls.
- Maintain a prominent presence at the site of responsibility to ensure Quality coverage.
- Observe and monitor technical and personal evaluation, training and qualification action as necessary to ensure all assigned employees are certified to cover the full spectrum of work center requirements as specified.
- Advise and coach site employees on new policies, procedures and processes as implemented and for continuous improvement.
- Monitor Safety, Health and Environment (SH&E) activities and ensure that all regulatory, company and customer requirements are complied with.
- Verify Technical Library for revision, updates and distribution of Mandatory Technical Information to all relevant technical staff.
- Enter inspection and evaluation reports into the appropriate QA databases as required.
- Coordinate incident/accident investigations and prepare the required reports thereof as per customer requirements and satisfaction.
- Perform internal and external audits to ensure compliance with all customer policies, procedures, standards and regulations. Responsible for assisting and directing a team of site generated auditors to perform and report findings as well as corrective action plans for all departments.
- Oversee the initiation, requests for and the follow-up of corrective/preventive actions internal/external audit findings.
- Provide technical assistance at the request of all shop personnel and customers as required.
All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
Knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance and Quality Control/Assurance processes, methods and standards, with strong emphasis on military products.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with computer applications.
- Good interpersonal, delegation and decision-making skills.
Good organizational, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
Experience & Education
High School degree or equivalent.
- 10 years documented experience in the aviation maintenance field, both civilian and military.
- 5 years experience in aviation quality control.
Certified training in an aerospace discipline.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
Will vary by assignment, but typically include:
- Must be able to lift/push/pull minimum of 75 pounds
- Work may be outdoors on the ramp. Desert weather conditions of extreme heat and humidity.
- May be exposed to extreme noise from turbine and jet engine aircraft.
May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles; may be exposed to electrical shock hazards or work near moving mechanical parts, vehicles, or aircraft.
May be required to fly with Aircraft if needed to meet mission requirements
Job: *Aviation / Support
Title: Quality Control Inspector
Location: UNITED STATES-TEXAS-KILLEEN
Requisition ID: BSR1702670