Belcan Process Engineer - Precision Castparts in Houston, Texas
Process Engineer - Precision Castparts
Job Number: 219892
Description: A Process Engineer – Precision Castparts in Houston, Texas is currently available through Belcan. This job is with one of our aerospace and energy clients. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineer, or Industrial Engineering. Along with five years of experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment. In this role, you will be responsible to lead and manage the dynamics of cross-functional projects to improve manufacturing operations by reducing errors, waste, and product defects as well as design and monitor operating mechanisms to ensure the adequacy and efficiency of production processes. This is a direct placement opportunity with a growing company and has excellent upward mobility.
Process Engineer – Precision Castparts Job duties:
• Manage and lead cross-functional process improvement projects and business wide improvement initiatives to reduce errors, waste, and product defects.
• Active leadership in Lean initiatives and Kaizen activities.
• Assess, develop, and implement Lean Manufacturing action plans to support the success of strategy deployment and strategic business growth.
• Develop methods, processes, and procedures that will improve processes, eliminate failures, and reduce manufacturing costs.
• Review manufacturing activities and provide recommendations to improve safety, quality, productivity, setup times, material flows, and cycle times.
• Train and mentor employees on Lean and Six Sigma tools and methodologies.
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Industrial Engineering preferred.
• Five years of experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment with assignments in Lean Manufacturing/continuous improvement implementation.
• Requires Project management skills, a logical approach to problem solving, analytical skills, and a big-picture understanding with short term tactical focus.
If you are interested in this Process Engineer – Precision Castparts job in Houston, Texas, please apply via the “apply now” link provided or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.
Location: Houston , TX
Minimum Experience (yrs): 5
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart