L3 Technologies Library Technician, DEA/AOC, Ft. Worth, TX in Fort Worth, Texas
The Library Technician is responsible for the maintenance of the Technical library, to include filing of technical and government publications. The Library Technician is a direct report to the Quality Control Manager.
• Establish and maintain a Master Technical Data Library, to include all technical publications and applicable government publications regarding the customer’s aircraft
• Requisition necessary publications and incorporate revisions and changes
• Maintain a current reference listing of all on-hand publications.
• Responsible for distribution of applicable technical data/forms to the field sites and file revision incorporation forms returned from the field
• Assist in the content design and format of publications issued by Quality Control
• Maintains master file of all forms used
• Able to work any assigned shift or scheduled, including mission support outside normal duty hours
• Incumbent performs other job-related tasks, as assigned and required duties/tasks included in the employee's performance evaluation elements are essential to that employee's position within the job classification.
• Education: High School Diploma required • Experience: 2 years recent experience directly related to maintaining aircraft technical publications • Able to demonstrate a working knowledge aircraft maintenance terminology • Must possess knowledge of data processing techniques using standard computer terminals • Proficient with MS Word and Excel
The essential physical requirements of the position will be reviewed with the applicant during the interview. Some travel may be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.
Job: *Library Services
Organization: *Vertex Aerospace Division-21001602
Title: Library Technician, DEA/AOC, Ft. Worth, TX
Location: Texas-Fort Worth
Requisition ID: 091090