L3 Technologies Contracts Administration Support - CL in Arlington, Texas
* This is a contract labor/temporary position *
The Contracts Department is responsible for supporting multiple military and commercial flight Simulation Systems and Services contracts. The Contract administration support position will:
- Support efforts and work with Contract staff to ensure electronic naming conventions are consistent across the organization and improve electronic file storage to include loading active contracts, modifications, and related documents on SharePoint and appropriate drives.
- Identify documentation required for standard program electronic files; locating, scanning, and storing with standard naming conventions
- Assist contract staff with contract documentation and file storage identification
- Assist with tracking of department metrics and support department process improvements
- Assist in preparing contractual portions of proposals to customers
- Coordinate and maintain tracking mechanisms
- Assist with preparing documents, spreadsheets, and/or presentations as applicable.
- Bachelor's degree desirable but not required
- Excellent grammar and editing of documents. Attention to detail is important
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to facilitate multiple actions simultaneously
- Microsoft office experience is essential. Computer proficiency required
- Must possess the ability to effectively interface at all levels of company management
- Must possess the ability to effectively interface with department and other support staff
- File management skills are essential and storage management skills are a plus
- High energy, self-starter, and driven individual to learn accomplish required objectives in a timely manner
L3 Link Simulation & Training (L3 Link) is a division of L3 Technologies. Headquartered in Arlington, TX, L3 Link provides Total Training Solutions to government and commercial customers. Our Core capabilities include development of flight simulator devices, mission training for military pilots, commercial pilot training, and schoolhouse development and operation.
Headquartered in New York City, L3 employs approximately 38,000 people worldwide and is a leading provider of a broad range of communication and electronic systems and products used on military and commercial platforms. L3 is also a prime contractor in aerospace systems.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.
Organization: *Division - LINK Simulation & Training-21000004
Title: Contracts Administration Support - CL
Requisition ID: 087272